Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Do You Sleep With A Fan On At Night

I have tried and tried to find the percentage difference between men and women that like to sleep with a fan on at night and I just can't find any research on it. I personally cannot sleep without the fan breeze blowing in my face! For me, the more fans the better! Maybe it's from growing up in Key West back when that was all we had to cool us off at night were and open window with the ocean breeze and a fan.
The comments all over the internet seem to be 50/50. Heck if I travel, I will bring one of those tiny desktop clip on fans just to get my breeze! I have been asking around to all my friends and again, I'm getting 50/50 answers. I didn't realize there so many fan lovers out there. There are different reasons also. Some like the sound, some the breeze, etc.
I also personally know the fan on at night can start an argument every time!
How many people out there started dating someone they REALLY liked and then found out they either sleep with or without one and that was the relationship killer? I think it would be funny to know!

No comments: