Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CHECK OUT THIS HOTTIE! Lingerie Football League! #LFL #Hot Chicks!

First off, most, if not all, of the women in the LFL ARE Hotties, but that does not equate to sissy's, and I have written about the LFL on my Blog before. I am bound and determined to get the word out about this awesome league! I received a lot of questions and comments about it (although not on my freaking Blog). Let me make one thing clear.....AGAIN. They are for real!
Is there a lot of "eye candy" for "every one" to see? Yes, but do not let that distract you from the reality that these women are for REAL. They take the game serious and they go all out, and there are no holds barred on the field. There are no runway models in Lingerie. Just fit, BAD ASS WOMEN, kicking ass in a fast paced game of football with some real exciting action and hits!
I received permission from my new hero of the LFL to show the photo of what happened to her foot after a bunch of silly little ladies playing a game of football in lingerie. TOTALLY kidding there! Her name is Carie and she plays for the Tampa Breeze. Trust me, she did not receive this injury while wearing high heels in a game or during some photo shoot.
Her number is 17, which she mentioned someone else might be wearing this year and I think is total BS! That is HER number and should stay that way. If someone on the Breeze is even offered that number I would turn it down because Carie will be back!
The injury pic you all see instead of a HOTTIE in lingerie was just to prove these ladies are for real! You can search engine a lot of "hot pics" of LFL players if you want.
She will have to sit out a year and rehab just like some of our favorite NFL players! It sucks when your number one pick in your Fantasy League goes down for the year doesn't it? Like Tom Brady did for me a few years ago.
So people. Check them out. Do some research. At least watch the video clips from http://www.lflus.com/. Get some tickets, bring some friends, and have some fun! I'll bet after one game you will believe!

No comments: