Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FASHION?

So many people are so worried about being in fashion. Thousands of dollars for a dress or a suit? Now I can't be a hypocrite. I do have some Armani and Ralph Lauren suits and some very expensive clothes, along with the usual expensive accessories, but you would rarely see me in them.
Give me a pair of beat up cargo shorts, a beat up tank top with an old stain on it so I don't feel bad when mustard drips on it as I'm munching down on a Cuban sandwich and a Cafe Con Leche, and I'm a happy COMFORTABLE man. A good pair of sandals to go with the outfit cause that's the one thing I will drop a lot of cash on is sandals. Although my favorites are Kino's from Key West, but they just are not made for long walks!
I'm the type of guy that would drive a beat-up 95' Sentra with dents and a drooping headliner to the Oscars and not give a shit, but I'm also the type that refuses to light a good cigar with a .99 cent Bic Lighter.. Thoughts?

No comments: